Samsung is unveiling the Note 8 on August 23rd, and we already have an extremely clear idea of what it’ll look like. Now, we might even know its specs. Today, VentureBeat’s Evan Blass published what he expects to see from the Note 8, going off of information from someone who was briefed on the device’s configuration.
Here’s what Blass’ source says the device will have:
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 162.5mm x 74.6mm with 8.5mm of thickness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in the US and Exynos 8895 processor globally
- 6GB of RAM with 64GB of storage, as well as expandable storage
- Dual rear-facing cameras with 12-megapixel sensors; one is wide-angle while the other is a telephoto lens that enables 2x optical zoom….