You can disable Bixby Voice with just a few taps!
Bixby Voice lets you ask questions to your Galaxy S8 and receive answers vocally. While this is handy for some people, not everybody wants to have Bixby answering questions for them. By turning off Bixby Voice, holding the Bixby button will now launch the app instead of a speech bubble. Turning Bixby Off — or back on — only takes a few moments, and we’ve got the details for you here!
How to turn off Bixby Voice
- Launch the Bixby app on your phone.
- Tap the menu button in the upper right corner of your screen. (It looks like three vertical dots.)
Tap on settings.
- Tap the toggle next to Bixby Voice.
Tap Turn Off.
Do you have questions about turning off Bixby Voice? Do you prefer leaving Bixby Voice turned off? Let us know in the comments below!
- Galaxy S8 and S8+ review!
- Galaxy S8 and S8+ specs
- Everything you need to know about the Galaxy S8’s cameras
- Get to know Samsung Bixby
- Join our Galaxy S8 forums